Thymuskin® MEDUsed against strong thinning hair. For sensitive hair and scalp conditions where balding is already present.
- Contains +25% more of GKL-02 active complex.
- Strengthens immune defense & rejuvenates the hair follicle.
- Specialized for sensitive hair and scalp conditions where balding is already present.
- High level of premium hair caring properties and ingredients.
- Med Shampoo and Serum available for 2-step system.
- Suitable for both Men and Women.
How Can Thymuskin MED Help?
For sensitive hair and scalp conditions
Infuses vital nutrients into hair and scalp
Contains +25% more of GKL-02 active complex
How Does it Work?
- Prolonging the natural growth cycle by protection from DHT and enzymes.
- Rejuvenation of root hair follicles by activation of keratinocytes.
- Advanced stimulation by various thymic peptides.
What makes THYMUSKIN® unique is the biologically active agent GKL-02, as it inhibits various enzymes that play a key role in hair treatment. Harmful DHT are potentially blocked, which can reduce the dying of hair follicle cells. Furthermore, THYMUSKIN® activates and proliferates the keratinocytes in the hair matrix; the basic substance of each hair. Read Thymuskin FAQsIt promotes the formation of new hair cells and strengthens the existing hair follicles.
THYMUSKIN® also includes active ingredients such as caffeine, vitamin E and Urtica dioica which provide additional caring and nurturing functions. Also included are cosmetic ingredients such as Panthenol or plant & wheat proteins, which form a group providing hair care properties. Due to its effective active ingredient, no side effects, and its studied results, THYMUSKIN® is continuously recommended by dermatologists, pharmacists and salon owners.Learn More
How To Use the Thymuskin® 2-Step System
STEP 1: Wash your hair with THYMUSKIN® Shampoo
- Choose the correct THYMUSKIN® Shampoo that meets your specific hair type.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Massage the THYMUSKIN® shampoo gently into your hair and scalp for about a minute.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water to wash out the Shampoo.
- Dry your hair, preferably with a towel. If using a dryer, do not point directly to scalp.
STEP 2:Apply the THYMUSKIN® Serum directly to the scalp
- Choose the correct THYMUSKIN® Serum that meets your specific thinning hair condition.
- Place the applicator tip directly on the scalp to apply the THYMUSKIN® Serum in drops to the scalp.
- Massage the Serum with your fingertips in circling motions into the scalp until it seems dry.
- Proceed this way for about 4-6 parted hair lines for the total scalp. It is a leave-in product, do not rinse out.
- Finally style your hair as you normally do. You can also use styling products if needed. There is no need to dry your hair or scalp after application.
- The THYMUSKIN® Serum can be applied to the scalp, both in the case of still damp, as well as already dried hair - on the days when the hair was not washed.
Available in convenient 100 ml size or 200 ml size
THYMUSKIN® is actively engaged in scientific research with positive results found by dermatological clinics and university hospitals. The good tolerability and cosmetic acceptance have been repeatedly approved within controlled scientific observational studies and through investigations carried out by German and international skin clinics and university hospitals.
For example, during a recent observational study by Dr. Barbareschi, the efficacy and safety of THYMUSKIN® in was tested by 364 participating patients over a period of six months. In addition to a significant reduction of hair loss, a positive tolerability was reported in 100% of the cases and no side effects were reported. Furthermore, a positive cosmetic acceptance / tolerance could be approved in 98% of all cases*.
THYMUSKIN® is proud to be partnered with a variety of clinics, universities and teaching hospitals:
- Academic Teaching Hospital of the Universities of Frankfurt and Heidelberg
- City Hospital of Vienna-Lainz, Austria
- Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg
- University of Münster Medizinische Akademie Hannover
- Medical Hospital of the Technical University Munich
- German Cancer Research Centre Heidelberg
- Dermatology Unit, University of Milan, Italy
THYMUSKIN® MED Shampoo
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE DEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAFFEINE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, COCOGLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM ACETATE, SYNTHETIC THYMUS HYDROLYSATE, BHT, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, CI 47005, SODIUM SULFATE, TOCOPHEROL
THYMUSKIN® MED Shampoo's are free of silicone, parabene, perfume and free of bovine ingredients. This information represents the current status. Formulas are subject to development and can change. For external use only, keep out of the reach of children.
THYMUSKIN® MED Serum
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, PEG40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CARBOMER, MENTHYL LACTATE, PANTHENOL, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-35 CASTOR OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PYRIDOXINE HCl, SYNTHETIC THYMUS HYDROLYSATE, OLEIC ACID, LINOLENIC ACID, LINOLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, BHT
THYMUSKIN® MED Serum Gel is free of perfume, parabene and free of bovine ingredients. This information represents the current status. Formulas are subject to development and can change. Attention: For external use only, keep out of the reach of children. For all products no animal tests have been carried out.