Thymuskin® CLASSICUsed against all types of thinning hair. Best place to start if you are new to Thymuskin® and just beginning to see thinning hair.
- Contains the GKL-02 active complex for universal hair thinning problems.
- The Bestseller - Used in most clinical studies.
- For both Men and Women of all ages.
- Strengthens immune defense & rejuvenates the hair follicle.
- High level of premium hair care properties and ingredients.
- No side effects & Silicon Free, Paraben Free, and Bovine Free.
- Classic Shampoo and Serum available for 2-step system.
- Available in 100ml or 200 ml sizes Every 100ml lasts for 50 days of application.
How Can Thymuskin Classic Help?
For all types of hair & scalp conditions
Infuses vital nutrients into hair and scalp
Contains GKL-02 active complex for universal thinning hair problems
How Does it Work?
- Prolonging the natural growth cycle by protection from DHT and enzymes.
- Rejuvenation of root hair follicles by activation of keratinocytes.
- Advanced stimulation by various thymic peptides.
What makes THYMUSKIN® unique is the biologically active agent GKL-02, as it inhibits various enzymes that play a key role in hair treatment. Harmful DHT are potentially blocked, which can reduce the dying of hair follicle cells. Furthermore, THYMUSKIN® activates and proliferates the keratinocytes in the hair matrix; the basic substance of each hair. Read Thymuskin FAQsIt promotes the formation of new hair cells and strengthens the existing hair follicles.
THYMUSKIN® also includes active ingredients such as caffeine, vitamin E and Urtica dioica which provide additional caring and nurturing functions. Also included are cosmetic ingredients such as Panthenol or plant & wheat proteins, which form a group providing hair care properties. Due to its effective active ingredient, no side effects, and its studied results, THYMUSKIN® is continuously recommended by dermatologists, pharmacists and salon owners.
- Enhancement of cell vitality
THYMUSKIN® increases the cells in the hair matrix, as well as the viability and vitality of human kerationocytes which are greatly involved in producing the root substance of the hair.
- Growth stimulation through thymic peptides
An independent study recently presents evidence that selected thymic peptides operate as direct modulators of human hair follicle growth. (Meier N et al.: Thymic Peptides Differentially Modulate Human Hair Follicle Growth 2012)
- Prolongs growth phase by Inhibition of 5alpha reductase and further enzymes
THYMUSKIN® impairs the main enzymes which have been shown to play a major role in the transition of the anagen to the katagen and telogen phases of the hair growth cycle. Harmful 5alpha reductase is being blocked too.
How To Use the Thymuskin® 2-Step System
Using THYMUSKIN® is very easy. Follow the directions below for optimal results.
STEP 1: Wash your hair with THYMUSKIN® Shampoo
- Choose the correct THYMUSKIN® Shampoo that meets your specific hair type.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Massage the THYMUSKIN® shampoo gently into your hair and scalp for about a minute.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water to wash out the Shampoo.
- Dry your hair, preferably with a towel. If using a dryer, do not point directly to scalp.
STEP 2:Apply the THYMUSKIN® Serum directly to the scalp
- Choose the correct THYMUSKIN® Serum that meets your specific thinning hair condition.
- Place the applicator tip directly on the scalp to apply the THYMUSKIN® Serum in drops to the scalp.
- Massage the Serum with your fingertips in circling motions into the scalp until it seems dry.
- Proceed this way for about 4-6 parted hair lines for the total scalp. It is a leave-in product, do not rinse out.
- Finally style your hair as you normally do. You can also use styling products if needed. There is no need to dry your hair or scalp after application.
- The THYMUSKIN® Serum can be applied to the scalp, both in the case of still damp, as well as already dried hair - on the days when the hair was not washed.
Available in convenient 100 ml size or 200 ml size
THYMUSKIN® is actively engaged in scientific research with positive results found by dermatological clinics and university hospitals. The good tolerability and cosmetic acceptance have been repeatedly approved within controlled scientific observational studies and through investigations carried out by German and international skin clinics and university hospitals.
For example, during a recent observational study by Dr. Barbareschi, the efficacy and safety of THYMUSKIN® in was tested by 364 participating patients over a period of six months. In addition to a significant reduction of hair loss, a positive tolerability was reported in 100% of the cases and no side effects were reported. Furthermore, a positive cosmetic acceptance / tolerance could be approved in 98% of all cases*.
THYMUSKIN® is proud to be partnered with a variety of clinics, universities and teaching hospitals:
- Academic Teaching Hospital of the Universities of Frankfurt and Heidelberg
- City Hospital of Vienna-Lainz, Austria
- Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg
- University of Münster Medizinische Akademie Hannover
- Medical Hospital of the Technical University Munich
- German Cancer Research Centre Heidelberg
- Dermatology Unit, University of Milan, Italy
THYMUSKIN® CLASSIC Shampoo
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, COCAMIDE DEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAFFEINE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, COCOGLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM ACETATE, SYNTHETIC THYMUS HYDROLYSATE, BHT, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, CI 47005, SODIUM SULFATE, TOCOPHEROL
THYMUSKIN® CLASSIC Shampoo's are free of silicone, parabene, perfume and free of bovine ingredients. This information represents the current status. Formulas are subject to development and can change. For external use only, keep out of the reach of children..
THYMUSKIN® CLASSIC Serum
AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CARBOMER, BIOTIN, CAFFEINE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PANTHENOL, SYNTHETIC THYMUS HYDROLYSATE
THYMUSKIN® CLASSIC Serum is free of silicone, parabenes, perfume and free of bovine ingredients. This information represents the current status. Formulas are subject to development and can change. For external use only, keep out of the reach of children. No animal tests have been carried out.